Training: The Certified Sales Auditor Training Program
February 16 & 17, 2016, 9am-4pm
The Certified Sales Auditor Program (CSA) teaches sales professionals and business leaders how to audit their sales process and accelerate sales. Your participation will enhance your understanding of marketing, talent management, Steps of the Sale, and systems. The CSA Program awards a certificate upon completion.
- Analyze the Steps of the Sale and efficiencies that speed up the sales process.
- Create monthly strategic and tactical measurements for accelerating sales.
- Develop tactics improve the sales process.
- Drive efficiencies that shorten the sales cycle.
- Identify methods of improving customer retention.
- Invest and grow the sales leadership team with new skills.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for those who lead and influence sales. Participants are a diverse group of experienced managers, senior leaders and sales leaders. Attendees include sales managers, entrepreneurs, presidents,and owners of small companies with growth potential.
Business developer Jill Slupe has led hundreds of businesses through the sales audit process and training. Each attendee has accelerated sales as a result, launched new markets/products, expanded domestically and internationally, and improved their bottom lines. Jill is the author of Rule of Thumb: A Guide to Sales Strategy and is an adjunct professor of sales and marketing at Creighton University and Midlands University.